Supporting the Library
How You Can Help
Bethel Public Library Capital Campaign
This is an exciting time for the Bethel Public Library! Not long after successfully opening our main floor, we are launching a capital campaign to raise the $3 million needed to complete the Library renovation. Although the first floor is all-new, it does not allow us to provide the full range of services we would like to offer our patrons. When completed, the building will have a finished second floor, a renovated public area in the Seelye House, and a modified first floor. This will significantly improve the Library’s ability to serve the community. The planned renovations will provide for:
- Community Room for Adult programming and public use
- Children’s Programming Room
- Public access to the Local History Collection
- Comfortable, well-lit seating area for reading newspapers and magazines
- Quiet private study areas
- Spacious Teen Library with natural lighting, comfortable seating and room for programming
- More computers for public use
- Spacious Technology Lab to accommodate larger public computer classes
- More comfortable seating and study space throughout the library for all ages
- Storage for Friends of the Library book collection (for Book Sales)
- For the complete plans click here.
To make a cash donation, or a pledge that may be made over 3 years, please print the following form and return it with your check or pledge to the Library. Donations of $500 or more will be recognized with a plaque on the Donor Wall.
Capital Campaign Pledge Form
Click here to make a donation to the Library's Capital Campaign.