LINK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Please Read Full Borrower Policy Here.
DUE DATE: __________________________Patron must be 18 years of age to borrow an e-book reader.
|I am borrowing from the Bethel Public Library:
|One E-book Reader
|Patron's initials: ____________
I understand the following:
- I am responsible for returning the e-book reader within the 14 day loan period/or the one hour loan period.
- There is a $2.00-per-day fine up to a maximum of $234.00 if the item is returned late. Late fees accumulate from the first day the e-book reader is overdue.
- Replacement costs for lost or damaged items will be charged to the credit card listed below when the e-book reader is 7 days overdue.
- Bethel Library Reference staff will download one e-book of patron's choice from the OverDrive media catalog. Additional content that I download and/or purchase will be charged to my account.
- The e-book reader must be returned to the Adult Reference Desk with all equipment in the protective bag.
- I will be charged $25.00 if the e-book reader is returned in the book drop or to another library.
Patron's initials: ________________________
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE NOOK TO ANY OTHER LIBRARY.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE NOOK IN THE BETHEL LIBRARY BOOK DROP.
For staff use only; Patron signature required
PATRON'S NAME: _______________________________PHONE NUMBER: __________________________
PATRON'S LIBRARY CARD #: ______________________________________________
ID CONFIRMATION: CT DRIVER'S LICENSE (Hold for in-house use): _______________________________
PHOTO ID: ___________________________
CREDIT CARD: MC VISA AMEX DISCOVER #: ________________________ exp date: ___________
PATRON'S SIGNATURE Indicates receipt of agreement copy:
DATE CHECKED OUT: __________________________ DATE RETURNED: __________________________
STAFF INITIALS: __________________________ FILE COPY(original): __________ PATRON COPY: __________